EstoniaPK
[table width=350 style="background:black;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]dschaaks app Admini10[/td]
[td]Welcome to EstoniaPK!

We are somewhat strict on your behavior here at EstoniaPK. We do not accept bad behavior here. We expect the best out of everyone. Smile

All-in-all, this website is to help everyone get a better understanding of EstoniaPK, and learn around by other peoples posts.

From this point on, our website shall grow together and we will rise up to be one of the best known and respected gaming websites!

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Sincerely,
Drowning.
GM Administrator
[/td][/tr][/table]
EstoniaPK
[table width=350 style="background:black;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]dschaaks app Admini10[/td]
[td]Welcome to EstoniaPK!

We are somewhat strict on your behavior here at EstoniaPK. We do not accept bad behavior here. We expect the best out of everyone. Smile

All-in-all, this website is to help everyone get a better understanding of EstoniaPK, and learn around by other peoples posts.

From this point on, our website shall grow together and we will rise up to be one of the best known and respected gaming websites!

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Sincerely,
Drowning.
GM Administrator
[/td][/tr][/table]
EstoniaPK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Private Server! EstoniaPK.Servegame.Com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
There are currently people playing!

dschaaks app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dschaak1

dschaaks app Empty
PostSubject: dschaaks app   dschaaks app EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:29 pm

Name: Chris dschaak

Player Name:dschaak

Real Location (Atleast Country):south dakota,USA

How Long have you played on the server: about a day now but i played the first one.

Why you would like to be Staff (Besides to have power): to help new people out and make sure they follow all the rules and id like to post pictures and videos of this server on youtube and around the web. i will stop all cussing/spamming/hacks/. i will enforce good conduct and i will set an example for all other players on estoniaPK.

Last edited by dschaak1 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ub3r dm

dschaaks app Empty
PostSubject: Re: dschaaks app   dschaaks app EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:43 pm

that's better you got my vote

Last edited by ub3r dm on Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dschaak1

dschaaks app Empty
PostSubject: Re: dschaaks app   dschaaks app EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:27 pm

ub3r dm wrote:
dschaak1 wrote:
NAME: Chris Dschaak

GAME NAME: dschaak

i have been playing on this server for about an hour and i find it really fun. its probably one of the best servers ive played on. i have had past admin exp before and past mod exp in other servers. i want to be a mod or admin because i like to help new people out and i find it fun to help them out. i like it when the new players look up to me and want help on certain stuff. this is why i would love to be a mod/admin.

no offence but please stay on format.... it really screws up your chances
my bad hopefully this new edited one helps my chances a little bit
Back to top Go down
Drowning
Owner and Coder
Owner and Coder
Drowning

dschaaks app Empty
PostSubject: Re: dschaaks app   dschaaks app EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:49 am

For now, Mod places have been taken, but when we get more people online out server, we will get many more mods, and you will be on our list for very good applications. Smile

Thanks,
Drowning
Back to top Go down
http://estoniapk.roflforum.net
Owner Erki
Owner and Hoster
Owner and Hoster
Owner Erki

dschaaks app Empty
PostSubject: Re: dschaaks app   dschaaks app EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:42 pm

dschaak1 wrote:

How Long have you played on the server: about a day now but i played the first one.

Why you would like to be Staff (Besides to have power): to help new people out and make sure they follow all the rules and id like to post pictures and videos of this server on youtube and around the web. i will stop all cussing/spamming/hacks/. i will enforce good conduct and i will set an example for all other players on estoniaPK.

I like it but right now spaces are filled sorry, but once we have like 20+ players active on the server we will have more staff=)

Thanks Owner Erki.
Back to top Go down
dschaak1

dschaaks app Empty
PostSubject: Re: dschaaks app   dschaaks app EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:12 pm

Owner Erki wrote:
dschaak1 wrote:

I like it but right now spaces are filled sorry, but once we have like 20+ players active on the server we will have more staff=)

Thanks Owner Erki.
k ty hopefully im still at the top when u need more mods. i will dedicate my time to this server i promise
Back to top Go down
Owner Erki
Owner and Hoster
Owner and Hoster
Owner Erki

dschaaks app Empty
PostSubject: Re: dschaaks app   dschaaks app EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:28 am

dschaak1 wrote:
Owner Erki wrote:
dschaak1 wrote:

Thanks Owner Erki.
k ty hopefully im still at the top when u need more mods. i will dedicate my time to this server i promise

Okay Thank You Very Much!

Thanks, Owner Erki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dschaaks app Empty
PostSubject: Re: dschaaks app   dschaaks app Empty

Back to top Go down

dschaaks app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EstoniaPK :: EstoniaPK Server :: Mod/Admin Applications-
Jump to: