EstoniaPK
[table width=350 style="background:black;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]The Poser's Admin / Mod App Admini10[/td]
[td]Welcome to EstoniaPK!

We are somewhat strict on your behavior here at EstoniaPK. We do not accept bad behavior here. We expect the best out of everyone. Smile

All-in-all, this website is to help everyone get a better understanding of EstoniaPK, and learn around by other peoples posts.

From this point on, our website shall grow together and we will rise up to be one of the best known and respected gaming websites!

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Sincerely,
Drowning.
GM Administrator
[/td][/tr][/table]
EstoniaPK
[table width=350 style="background:black;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]The Poser's Admin / Mod App Admini10[/td]
[td]Welcome to EstoniaPK!

We are somewhat strict on your behavior here at EstoniaPK. We do not accept bad behavior here. We expect the best out of everyone. Smile

All-in-all, this website is to help everyone get a better understanding of EstoniaPK, and learn around by other peoples posts.

From this point on, our website shall grow together and we will rise up to be one of the best known and respected gaming websites!

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Sincerely,
Drowning.
GM Administrator
[/td][/tr][/table]
EstoniaPK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Private Server! EstoniaPK.Servegame.Com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
There are currently people playing!

The Poser's Admin / Mod App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Poser

The Poser's Admin / Mod App Empty
PostSubject: The Poser's Admin / Mod App   The Poser's Admin / Mod App EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:58 am

Whoever would like to make a mod/admin app, please follow these guidelines!

Name: Nathan K.

Player Name: The Poser

Real Location (Atleast Country): United States of America.

How Long have you played on the server: I have recently joined this server, 1 day.

Why you would like to be Staff (Besides to have power):Power is a menacing thing. Used to stop evil and promote the good. What we consider power is what others consider privelege. We need to take into consideration that when we ban/kick/mute somebody, we have to ensure that our facts are mostly correct rather than ban/kick/mute for no purpose at all. Why I would like to be staff is a similar story to this lecture. To ensure that this server is keeping a balanced staff system, rather than an egotistical society based off a group of anarchys, (a state of lawlessness and disorder [usually resulting from a failure of government]) APAA, AKA an Administration Power Abuse Action I realize that I will not be enstated into staff just in a blink of an eye, but I also do have the reserved right to my public opinion and to express my ideas in each and every way.
Back to top Go down
Owner Erki
Owner and Hoster
Owner and Hoster
Owner Erki

PostSubject: Re: The Poser's Admin / Mod App   The Poser's Admin / Mod App EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:01 pm

The Poser wrote:

How Long have you played on the server: I have recently joined this server, 1 day.

Why you would like to be Staff (Besides to have power):Power is a menacing thing. Used to stop evil and promote the good. What we consider power is what others consider privelege. We need to take into consideration that when we ban/kick/mute somebody, we have to ensure that our facts are mostly correct rather than ban/kick/mute for no purpose at all. Why I would like to be staff is a similar story to this lecture. To ensure that this server is keeping a balanced staff system, rather than an egotistical society based off a group of anarchys, (a state of lawlessness and disorder [usually resulting from a failure of government]) APAA, AKA an Administration Power Abuse Action I realize that I will not be enstated into staff just in a blink of an eye, but I also do have the reserved right to my public opinion and to express my ideas in each and every way.

Awesome app! Sorry to say but the mod spots are filled but when we get more players we open up more spots.

Thanks, Owner Erki.. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Poser

PostSubject: Re: The Poser's Admin / Mod App   The Poser's Admin / Mod App EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:05 pm

Owner Erki wrote:
The Poser wrote:

Awesome app! Sorry to say but the mod spots are filled but when we get more players we open up more spots.

Thanks, Owner Erki.. Very Happy Very Happy

Yeah well it is a lot more appealing to the staff of a RSPS, and I thought I would share my intellectual ideas for this server as it has around 10 players, meaning us as an RSPS are able to take action and ask each individual player for an advertisement of our server. Maybe a reward of some sort could be involved, such as a rare item, not containing to much value, but enough value to be of an incentive to a player, or a valueable worth the while, thanks anyway Erki.

Sincerely,

The Poser
Back to top Go down
Drowning
Owner and Coder
Owner and Coder
Drowning

PostSubject: Re: The Poser's Admin / Mod App   The Poser's Admin / Mod App EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:10 pm

The Poser is my friend. I have known him for a long long time. This is a great app, very detailed.

Last edited by Drowning on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://estoniapk.roflforum.net
ub3r dm

PostSubject: Re: The Poser's Admin / Mod App   The Poser's Admin / Mod App EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:34 pm

great app you stayed on format 2
Back to top Go down
Owner Erki
Owner and Hoster
Owner and Hoster
Owner Erki

PostSubject: Re: The Poser's Admin / Mod App   The Poser's Admin / Mod App EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:02 am

Drowning wrote:
The Poser if my friend. I have known him for a long long time. This is a great app, very detailed.

That gives a bit of more chance =)

Thanks, Owner Erki.
Back to top Go down
Drowning
Owner and Coder
Owner and Coder
Drowning

PostSubject: Re: The Poser's Admin / Mod App   The Poser's Admin / Mod App EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:57 am

Well this application was so descriptive. That should even give him a better chance. I'm pretty sure this was the best application yet out of anyone here. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://estoniapk.roflforum.net
Owner Erki
Owner and Hoster
Owner and Hoster
Owner Erki

PostSubject: Re: The Poser's Admin / Mod App   The Poser's Admin / Mod App EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:18 am

Drowning wrote:
Well this application was so descriptive. That should even give him a better chance. I'm pretty sure this was the best application yet out of anyone here. Smile

i cant remember the other one that was good but they share first place in "The Best Application" Lol!!

Thanks, Owner Erki..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Poser's Admin / Mod App   The Poser's Admin / Mod App Empty

Back to top Go down

The Poser's Admin / Mod App
Page 1 of 1