EstoniaPK
[table width=350 style="background:black;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Differentiate Skilled and New Players Admini10[/td]
[td]Welcome to EstoniaPK!

We are somewhat strict on your behavior here at EstoniaPK. We do not accept bad behavior here. We expect the best out of everyone. Smile

All-in-all, this website is to help everyone get a better understanding of EstoniaPK, and learn around by other peoples posts.

From this point on, our website shall grow together and we will rise up to be one of the best known and respected gaming websites!

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Sincerely,
Drowning.
GM Administrator
[/td][/tr][/table]
EstoniaPK
[table width=350 style="background:black;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Differentiate Skilled and New Players Admini10[/td]
[td]Welcome to EstoniaPK!

We are somewhat strict on your behavior here at EstoniaPK. We do not accept bad behavior here. We expect the best out of everyone. Smile

All-in-all, this website is to help everyone get a better understanding of EstoniaPK, and learn around by other peoples posts.

From this point on, our website shall grow together and we will rise up to be one of the best known and respected gaming websites!

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Sincerely,
Drowning.
GM Administrator
[/td][/tr][/table]
EstoniaPK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Private Server! EstoniaPK.Servegame.Com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
There are currently people playing!

Differentiate Skilled and New Players

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Poser

Differentiate Skilled and New Players Empty
PostSubject: Differentiate Skilled and New Players   Differentiate Skilled and New Players EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:26 am

***THIS IS NOT AN OFFENSIVE SUGGESTION WHEN I REFER TO NEW PLAYERS AS NOOBS, YOU DO NOT RESERVE THE RIGHT TO STEAM AT ME FOR MY DESCRIPTION OF NOOB***

Alright, I am here right now to tell you guys how incentives work and how they cooperate with players to get them to work and work so they can achieve the next best.

An incentive is something valued at a price but in a formal proposal. Ex :

As soon as you reach 5 99 skills on EstoniaPk, you will earn an item that will signify your gratitudes to this game, and it will show that you put effort and are infact not a noob.

Now see incentives are what keep a game going, they give people something to work for, because they feel that they are going to be the next best, so they reach to new elevations.

To get to the point, I think that some things should have rather high value, things that can signify your gratitude and time to EstoniaPk are things like, party hats, skill-capes (Quest) Certain weapons, and even certain outfits!

My idea is to design a system of incentives such as this

1) Reach 99 in 5 Skills.
2) Defeat the Jad
3) Reach 99 in 10 Skills.
4) Get 10 Pk's
5) Reach 99 in 15 Skills.
6) Get 200m cash Milestone.
7) Reach 99 in all Skills.
Cool Donate to the server

These things can drive people to serious work and make them play a lot more, it is what makes a game essential and what makes it fun to play.

Rewards can be things like

1) Green Partyhat
2) Certain item (To signify your defeat)
3) White Partyhat
4) Get a pking outfit
5) Get a Red Partyhat
6) Recieve a bonus (Cash + Item)
7) Get a Blue Partyhat
Cool Recieve an insignia or some kind of special text before your name.

These are things that can greatly improve your chances of a server that runs and keeps 30+ players on daily!

*The Poser*

7) Get Blue Partyhat
Back to top Go down
Shuck a duck

Differentiate Skilled and New Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Differentiate Skilled and New Players   Differentiate Skilled and New Players EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:46 pm

I see where you are going with this. I support his BUT there should be an accomplishment for being a VETERAN or SENIOR etc... This goes towards being some of the first players.
Back to top Go down

Differentiate Skilled and New Players
Page 1 of 1