EstoniaPK
[table width=350 style="background:black;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Guys Important! Admini10[/td]
[td]Welcome to EstoniaPK!

We are somewhat strict on your behavior here at EstoniaPK. We do not accept bad behavior here. We expect the best out of everyone. Smile

All-in-all, this website is to help everyone get a better understanding of EstoniaPK, and learn around by other peoples posts.

From this point on, our website shall grow together and we will rise up to be one of the best known and respected gaming websites!

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Sincerely,
Drowning.
GM Administrator
[/td][/tr][/table]
EstoniaPK
[table width=350 style="background:black;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Guys Important! Admini10[/td]
[td]Welcome to EstoniaPK!

We are somewhat strict on your behavior here at EstoniaPK. We do not accept bad behavior here. We expect the best out of everyone. Smile

All-in-all, this website is to help everyone get a better understanding of EstoniaPK, and learn around by other peoples posts.

From this point on, our website shall grow together and we will rise up to be one of the best known and respected gaming websites!

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Sincerely,
Drowning.
GM Administrator
[/td][/tr][/table]
EstoniaPK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Private Server! EstoniaPK.Servegame.Com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
There are currently people playing!

Guys Important!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Owner Erki
Owner and Hoster
Owner and Hoster
Owner Erki

Guys Important! Empty
PostSubject: Guys Important!   Guys Important! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:40 pm

Hello, so some of you already know that we have lost a moderator (Mod Jacko) so there is one mod spot open so we are going to find the best application and see what the person has being doing and we will choose in a while so if you want moderator do good, I have already some highlight apps i picked out but im not going to say who they are=)

Thank You, Owner Erki.
Back to top Go down
Shuck a duck

Guys Important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys Important!   Guys Important! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Oh my he will be missed. Now it's my time to try Wink. Best of luck to you all
Back to top Go down

Guys Important!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EstoniaPK :: EstoniaPK Server :: General Discussion-
Jump to: