EstoniaPK
[table width=350 style="background:black;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]wtf happened? Admini10[/td]
[td]Welcome to EstoniaPK!

We are somewhat strict on your behavior here at EstoniaPK. We do not accept bad behavior here. We expect the best out of everyone. Smile

All-in-all, this website is to help everyone get a better understanding of EstoniaPK, and learn around by other peoples posts.

From this point on, our website shall grow together and we will rise up to be one of the best known and respected gaming websites!

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Sincerely,
Drowning.
GM Administrator
[/td][/tr][/table]
EstoniaPK
[table width=350 style="background:black;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]wtf happened? Admini10[/td]
[td]Welcome to EstoniaPK!

We are somewhat strict on your behavior here at EstoniaPK. We do not accept bad behavior here. We expect the best out of everyone. Smile

All-in-all, this website is to help everyone get a better understanding of EstoniaPK, and learn around by other peoples posts.

From this point on, our website shall grow together and we will rise up to be one of the best known and respected gaming websites!

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Sincerely,
Drowning.
GM Administrator
[/td][/tr][/table]
EstoniaPK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Private Server! EstoniaPK.Servegame.Com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
There are currently people playing!

wtf happened?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mod Jacko

wtf happened? Empty
PostSubject: wtf happened?   wtf happened? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:48 am

today i got on estoniaPK fourms and i am a normal user and i got on client...and i lost all my stuff i cant do any commands and i told some people on the game and they didnt help? Evil or Very Mad scratch
Back to top Go down
Mod Jacko

wtf happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf happened?   wtf happened? EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:26 pm

Mod Jacko wrote:
today i got on estoniaPK fourms and i am a normal user and i got on client...and i lost all my stuff i cant do any commands and i told some people on the game and they didnt help? Evil or Very Mad scratch
and when i click run on the HOME computer thing i put in the ip and it always stays at "updating server" and on the system it says" error #####"plzz fix it or tell me what happened now! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

wtf happened?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EstoniaPK :: EstoniaPK Server :: General Discussion-
Jump to: